Tuesday 8 November 2011

It Has To Begin Somewhere

At the end of 2010 I made a commitment to my colleagues at PSICAN to come up with an academic presentation to talk about my role as the Medium Consultant.  At first I was going to be on a platform with a group of folks whom I felt were much better qualified to be considered an authority on our science than myself, so I took the job quite seriously.

The date was originally set for Oct 1st, 2011.  In early 2011 it became apparent that the date would not hold as two of our authorities were scheduled to speak at conference on the same weekend.  So the date became fluid.  It was about this time I realized that I actually had a fair amount to say in my presentation, and being a bit anal about having written work to go with my talk I considered printing a booklet.  The booklet grew, and before I knew it I was looking at a book.

Now I am finishing the book. I have a publisher, but I have put off a solid date for the presentation, and I am now at the stage of setting up for publication.  Once the book is published it will be available in International Distribution and in e-book in all formats.